WISeKey and the Swiss Football Association proudly announce a licensing partnership to launch the SFV ASF OFFICIAL APP of the Swiss National Team
Geneva, 28 May 2014— WISeKey SA and the Swiss Football Association (SFA)have developedthe SFV ASF Official App of the Swiss National Team allowing the SFAto be at the forefront of fans social media initiatives and create an online Swiss football ecosystem.
The SFV ASF Appgenerates digital identities for fans and harnesses original content created by the players and the SFAvia social media platforms, and further enriches this with exclusive content from theplayers and the SFA, thus empowering their fans’ mobile experience, creating a rich Social CRM platform. WISeKey has concluded similar projects with Real Madrid for their fans in China, FC Barcelona, Flamengo and Vasco footballfans all over the world, and lately with ORACLE TEAM USA, winners of the 2013 America’s Cup. WISeKey has currently 12 more clubs joining WISfans, to be announced shortly, creating a global identity ecosystem for digital certified fans.
The Swiss National Teamwill be the first national football team using this technology and will be very beneficial to capture allsocial media interactions around the team.
The SFV ASF app taps into the Swiss National Teamfanecosystem (match reports, videos, photos, fan-supported social campaigns, Twitter, Facebook etc.), to bring fans the most exciting and relevant content. WISfans providesthe fans with real-time interaction with their favorite players and the team, as well as fun digital features such as biometric resemblance comparisons to players, and games. The Partners of the Swiss National Team will also be integrated into the app, so they can integrate their respective social media campaigns.
“We are delighted to launch the SFV ASF Official App of the Swiss National Teamwith the SFA, allowing them to connect with their fans ecosystemand federate all Swiss fansunder one app. This new app is also a great way for WISeKey and the Swiss National Team to leverage their online presence and is part of the strategy to bring WISeKey Cyber Security services directly to Swiss consumers”, said Carlos Moreira, Founder and CEO of WISeKey.
“This new SFV ASF app allows us to have a new and innovative relationship with our fans while we increase our digital footprint. With this app the Swiss National Team definitely enters into the social media mobile world, developing one more tool of relationship between its members and fans”, said Alex Miescher,General Secretary.
- Vote for the Best Football Player for 2014 World Cup with the WISfans app and help your favorite players win
- WISeKey and the Swiss Football Association proudly announce a licensing partnership to launch the SFV ASF OFFICIAL APP of the Swiss National Team
- WISeKey selected as the exclusive WISfans GPHG mobile app provider of the Geneva Watchmaking Grand Prix 2013 edition
- Carlos Moreira presentation at FIFA Headquarters in Zurich ON FUTURE OF TECHNOLOGY IN STADIA AND FANS INTERACTIONS WITH WISFANS
- WISeKey signs with CR Vasco da Gama to enhance their global fan base ecosystem engagement with WISfans
- WISeKey and the International Football Arena Launch the Official IFA WISfans Mobile App
- WISeKey Liber Signs With CR Flamengo to Launch WISFANS(c) to Engage Their Global Fan Base Ecosystem Worldwide
- WISeKey Becomes Official Fan App Supplier of ORACLE TEAM USA, Defender of the 34th America's Cup
- WISeKey and FC Barcelona Launch “FCB connect ”: One App, One Ecosystem for Millions of Followers
- Real Madrid signs an exclusive contract with WISeKey to exclusively distribute Real Madrid’s mobile content rights across China